Spring has finally arrived, the season of cleaning until everything gleams, and we expect that your motor could definitely do with sprucing up after the long, dreary winter.
If you’re looking to achieve professional results to ensure you can really take pride in the appearance of your ride, head on down to the best body shop in town, Auto Medics. Whether your alloys have taken a beating or your paintwork needs a touch-up, we offer affordable services to restore your cars’ shine.
Car Body Shop Services
Check out what we can do for you, all socially distanced and sanitised in these crazy COVID times, of course.
- Alloy wheel refurbishment
- Diamond cut alloys
- Paint damage repair
- Interior repairs
- Machine polishing/buffing
- Dashboard and trim repairs
- Window tinting
- Tyres and alloy wheels supplied and fitted
- Windscreens supplied and fitted
What’s more, we can even arrange to collect and return your vehicle for added convenience.
Based in High Wycombe, the friendly team will be happy to restore your motor to its former glory to instill pride in your vehicle once again.
Clean your Car
In the meantime, it’s a pleasant day, head outside and give your motor a good clean, we are willing to bet it could do with it after a winter that hasn’t offered us much more than muddy walks, and especially if you have kids and/or a dog. Here are some top tips to ensure you avoid doing any damage.
Cleaning the exterior:
- Only use a sponge you have reserved for car cleaning. Picking up any old sponge could spell trouble if there’s and grit caught up in it.
- Avoid leaving your car to dry naturally, unless you’re a fan of the streaky watermark look. Use a chamois or microfibre cloth to dry off your car.
- Rinse using a hose to remove most of the build-up of dirt and grit.
- Work from the top to the bottom.
- Use a brush or separate sponge and relevant cleaning product to clean your wheels.
- A post-wash wax will give your car a cleaner finish, and make it easier to clean next time.
- Avoid using a pressure washer, they can damage the paintwork of your car.
Tidying up the Interior:
- Remove rubbish, shoes, clothes, toys, and anything else that doesn’t belong in your car.
- Hose down your car mats to remove the bulk of the dirt, before cleaning with soapy water. Then leave to dry while you clean the rest of the inside.
- Vacuum every nook and cranny.
- Use a microfibre cloth and relevant cleaner to dust down your dashboard.
- Find a relevant cleaner preferably with a brush head to scrub the carpet in the footwells.
- Add a compulsory air freshener, one you can stand the smell of, to get your car smelling great again.
Car Body Shop in High Wycombe
If you’re looking to enhance the appearance of your motor, head on down to our car body shop in High Wycombe. We’re a friendly bunch and we offer an extremely efficient and affordable service, so contact us on 01494 533 534 today and we’ll get your motor booked in.