At some point in time most car owners are going to find a scratch or dent on their car. Auto Medics, car body repair shop High Wycombe, are here to offer you a few tips to help you avoid sustaining minor damage to your vehicle.
- If you have a garage it’s advisable to park in it overnight, rather than park on the road, to avoid damage from other cars or passers-by. Ensure equipment inside your garage is well secured and unlikely to fall and scrape the paintwork of your vehicle.
- When parking in public car parks choose a quieter area of the car park, where there’s reduced traffic flow to improve your chances of avoiding door dings or scrapes from passers-by.
- Never park to close to other vehicles; always ensure there is enough room either side of you for drivers and passengers to get in and out of their cars.
- Check out what the car next to you looks like. If there’s noticeable damage to the car, it might indicate that the driver does not take pride in their vehicle, therefore you might want to consider parking elsewhere.
- Avoid getting too close to the side of the road when driving down narrow roads to avoid scratching your vehicle on stray branches or overgrown hedges.
- Scratches can happen when keys, handbags or clothing items such as zips, jewellery, buttons and belts scrape the paintwork of your car, so avoid getting to close when wearing these items.
Car Body Repair Shop High Wycombe
Regardless of the measures you take to protect your car from sustaining minor damage, sometimes accidents do just simply happen. Not to worry, Auto Medics, car body shop High Wycombe, are equipped to remove dents and scratches from your paintwork and restore your car to its former glory. Get in touch with us today to find out more information about the range of services we offer to have your car looking as good as new. Call 01494 533 534 today to speak to a member of the highly skilled Auto Medics team.