What a year it’s been! Since life was put on hold in the first lockdown that started in March, we’ve adapted the way we work here at Auto Medics to accommodate all your car bodywork repair needs, while ensuring everyone remains safe.
COVID-19 saw us start collecting vehicles from our customers houses, completing jobs and then returning them again, and providing sanitiser and gloves, to disinfecting cars, courtesy cars and keys; customer and staff safety took on a whole new level, but a level we were happy to rise to.
Car Bodywork Repairs High Wycombe
As travel was limited to essential journeys only, we started offering additional services, including:
- Fitting rim protectors (choice of colours available)
- New alloy wheels (supplied and fitted)
- Tyres (supplied and fitted)
- Paint correction detailing
- Car and van remapping
- New windscreens (supplied and fitted)
Adding these services helped to ensure customers could get more of what they needed from us and helped them avoid too much unnecessary travel and contact during these COVID times.
We know it’s not been an easy year for many, our community has had to adapt, and we appreciate (as always) the support everyone has shown our small business in High Wycombe. It’s been great how in a crisis communities have pulled together to support each other. So, thank you for your custom this year.
Car Body Shop High Wycombe
We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and follows the rules to ensure we can all start 2021 off brighter. Rest assured Auto Medics will continue to be fully committed to following social distancing here at our car body shop in High Wycombe and will continue to prioritise the safety of all we come into contact with.
Remember us in 2021 for our car bodywork services including alloy wheel refurbishment, diamond cut alloys, resprays and repairs. We’re hopeful for a brighter new year for all, with hopefully a return to what more of us would consider normal. Enjoy your festivities and if you’re in need of our car repair services get in touch with us here at Auto Medics on 01494 533 534.
Summer is here! So, it’s time to ensure your car is prepared for the warmer weather. As always, Auto Medics are here with the tips you need to maintain your motor.
Car Body Shop High Wycombe
As lockdown rules ease you might find yourself using your motor on a more regular basis. Here are some tips to ensure your vehicle is safe to drive as the summer heat continues.
- The sun’s rays can damage the paintwork of your car. Keeping your car waxed will act as your car’s very own sun screen, helping to protect it from the sun’s heat.
- Parking in a shady spot is recommended, particularly if you have leather seats.
- Ensure your cooling system is in working order especially throughout the summer months. Keep it topped up with coolant and water and ensure vents aren’t blocked to avoid your motor overheating.
- If you have concerns about your air conditioning system not working properly, get it checked out as it could be that it needs recharging. Air filters could also need replacing to ensure better air quality.
- After months of lockdown and reduced driving it’s a good time to get your battery checked. The hotter weather in summer months make your car battery work harder.
- Ensure you’ve replaced winter tyres with summer equivalents as these are better designed to grip roads at a hotter temperature.
- It’s also important to check your tyre pressure throughout summer. Temperature change can alter tyre pressure, so regular checks can help prevent tyres wearing unevenly leading them to become less fuel-efficient.
- Be sure to check oil levels frequently throughout summer as driving in warmer weather can take its toll on your engine.
Car Bodywork Repair Experts in High Wycombe
Following these tips can help keep you and your car cool throughout summer.
At Auto Medics, in High Wycombe, we have a new pro detailer onsite. Check out the Mercedes E63s on our Facebook page that just had a full stage 3 polish. We are sure you will see that the results speak for themselves.
So, if you are in need of detailing, polishing or any basic car care, get in touch with the car bodywork repair experts in High Wycombe at Auto Medics. You can reach us on 01494 533 534.
What a strange time we are currently living in. We hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe, staying afloat and keeping well. The Coronavirus outbreak has totally changed the way we all live and here at Auto Medics it’s no different.
We’ve been working hard to ensure the safety of all our customers throughout the lockdown period so far. Adhering to the guidelines set by the Government, we have measures in place to ensure social distancing rules are followed . Throughout lockdown Auto Medics have been offering to collect vehicles and return them to their owners once repairs have been completed. This service will continue to run for the foreseeable future. However, we will also be happy to see you if you decide to bring your car to us at our car body shop in High Wycombe now that lockdown restrictions have eased.
So if you have buckled a wheel when out and about on an essential journey or your alloy wheels need diamond cutting or general refurbishment, get in touch with Auto Medics. We also undertake car bodywork repairs at our fully equipped body shop in High Wycombe. We repair minor damage – scuffs and scratches, and carry our major repairs too. Our repairs are first class and our prices are competitive.
And there’s no need to worry about being without your motor. Our fleet of courtesy cars have been thoroughly cleaned and maintained to the strictest standards to ensure the safety of our customers and staff alike. Courtesy cars are available to all customers booking in work with us, so please advise when booking in your car bodywork repairs if a courtesy car is required.
For more information about the car bodywork repairs that we offer get in touch with the team at the Auto Medics car body shop on 01494 53 534.