Spring has finally arrived, the season of cleaning until everything gleams, and we expect that your motor could definitely do with sprucing up after the long, dreary winter.
If you’re looking to achieve professional results to ensure you can really take pride in the appearance of your ride, head on down to the best body shop in town, Auto Medics. Whether your alloys have taken a beating or your paintwork needs a touch-up, we offer affordable services to restore your cars’ shine.
Car Body Shop Services
Check out what we can do for you, all socially distanced and sanitised in these crazy COVID times, of course.
- Alloy wheel refurbishment
- Diamond cut alloys
- Paint damage repair
- Interior repairs
- Machine polishing/buffing
- Dashboard and trim repairs
- Window tinting
- Tyres and alloy wheels supplied and fitted
- Windscreens supplied and fitted
What’s more, we can even arrange to collect and return your vehicle for added convenience.
Based in High Wycombe, the friendly team will be happy to restore your motor to its former glory to instill pride in your vehicle once again.
Clean your Car
In the meantime, it’s a pleasant day, head outside and give your motor a good clean, we are willing to bet it could do with it after a winter that hasn’t offered us much more than muddy walks, and especially if you have kids and/or a dog. Here are some top tips to ensure you avoid doing any damage.
Cleaning the exterior:
- Only use a sponge you have reserved for car cleaning. Picking up any old sponge could spell trouble if there’s and grit caught up in it.
- Avoid leaving your car to dry naturally, unless you’re a fan of the streaky watermark look. Use a chamois or microfibre cloth to dry off your car.
- Rinse using a hose to remove most of the build-up of dirt and grit.
- Work from the top to the bottom.
- Use a brush or separate sponge and relevant cleaning product to clean your wheels.
- A post-wash wax will give your car a cleaner finish, and make it easier to clean next time.
- Avoid using a pressure washer, they can damage the paintwork of your car.
Tidying up the Interior:
- Remove rubbish, shoes, clothes, toys, and anything else that doesn’t belong in your car.
- Hose down your car mats to remove the bulk of the dirt, before cleaning with soapy water. Then leave to dry while you clean the rest of the inside.
- Vacuum every nook and cranny.
- Use a microfibre cloth and relevant cleaner to dust down your dashboard.
- Find a relevant cleaner preferably with a brush head to scrub the carpet in the footwells.
- Add a compulsory air freshener, one you can stand the smell of, to get your car smelling great again.
Car Body Shop in High Wycombe
If you’re looking to enhance the appearance of your motor, head on down to our car body shop in High Wycombe. We’re a friendly bunch and we offer an extremely efficient and affordable service, so contact us on 01494 533 534 today and we’ll get your motor booked in.
If your vehicle’s paintwork has seen better days, Auto Medics – car bodywork repair shop in High Wycombe – can bring the cosmetic look of your motor back to life.
Paintwork Repairs High Wycombe
Over time cars sustain damage in the form of scratches, dents and dings that alter the way you feel about how your car looks. Even weather conditions and the products you choose to clean your vehicle with can affect your car’s paintwork over time, making that gleaming just out of the showroom motor you once took pride in appear tired.
Never fear, here at the Auto Medics, car bodywork repair shop in High Wycombe we provide a service that can revitalise paintwork, remove dents, dings, scratches and scuffs and even smarten up your alloy wheels. Our technicians can have your car looking as good as new in no time and see you beaming with pride in your motor once again.
Car Bodywork Repair Shop in High Wycombe
For those of us who care about the appearance of our motors, these services are an investment. They can not only help restore pride in your motor, but help you achieve maximum market value if you decide to sell your vehicle for an upgrade. For examples of our work check out our the photos on our Facebook page.
For more information about our services or to book in your motor for paintwork repairs, get in touch with Auto Medics, car bodywork repair shop in High Wycombe on 01494 533 534.
Please be aware that we are following all guidelines outlined by the Government in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis. We maintain social distancing and all vehicles, including our courtesy cars that are made available to you for free if required, throughout the duration of repairs, are thoroughly cleaned before we hand back your keys.
If you have been involved in a car accident and are looking for a trustworthy repair shop for your car accident repairs in and around High Wycombe, you’ll be delighted to hear that Auto Medics offer convenient options to get your motor back on the road.
First let’s clear up the myth that you have to send your car where your insurance company suggests. This is false! You are free to choose where to send your vehicle, you simply need to check the small print of your insurance documents to see what this will mean for you (for example, your insurance company might not issue a courtesy car).
Car Accident Repair High Wycombe
Whatever the small print advises, Auto Medics have you covered. We carry out car accident repairs here at our car body repair shop in High Wycombe. Bringing your motor to us won’t invalidate your insurance in any way. Your claim will still go through, you simply need to advise us you require a quote to issue to your insurance company at the time of booking in your repairs.
And that’s not all we do. So, why choose Auto Medics for your car accident repairs?
- We are based at a convenient location in High Wycombe.
- Our customer reviews speak for themselves – check out our reviews on Facebook.
- You are entitled to a free courtesy car available from Auto Medics for the duration of your car accident repairs.
- We repair and return your motor to you in its pre-accident condition.
- Our body shop is complying with the COVID-19 guidelines outlined by the Government to ensure the safety and well-being of all our customers and staff.
- For vulnerable customers at this unsettling time we can collect and return your motor once repairs have been completed.
- We are the preferred choice for car body repairs in and around High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire.
Car Insurance Repairs High Wycombe
So if you’ve had an accident and aren’t happy with the repair shop your car insurance have directed to you, head on down to Auto Medics. We will make the process as quick and easy as possible.
Get in touch with us on 01494 533 534 and book in your car accident repairs today!
What a strange time we are currently living in. We hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe, staying afloat and keeping well. The Coronavirus outbreak has totally changed the way we all live and here at Auto Medics it’s no different.
We’ve been working hard to ensure the safety of all our customers throughout the lockdown period so far. Adhering to the guidelines set by the Government, we have measures in place to ensure social distancing rules are followed . Throughout lockdown Auto Medics have been offering to collect vehicles and return them to their owners once repairs have been completed. This service will continue to run for the foreseeable future. However, we will also be happy to see you if you decide to bring your car to us at our car body shop in High Wycombe now that lockdown restrictions have eased.
So if you have buckled a wheel when out and about on an essential journey or your alloy wheels need diamond cutting or general refurbishment, get in touch with Auto Medics. We also undertake car bodywork repairs at our fully equipped body shop in High Wycombe. We repair minor damage – scuffs and scratches, and carry our major repairs too. Our repairs are first class and our prices are competitive.
And there’s no need to worry about being without your motor. Our fleet of courtesy cars have been thoroughly cleaned and maintained to the strictest standards to ensure the safety of our customers and staff alike. Courtesy cars are available to all customers booking in work with us, so please advise when booking in your car bodywork repairs if a courtesy car is required.
For more information about the car bodywork repairs that we offer get in touch with the team at the Auto Medics car body shop on 01494 53 534.
Check out the Christmas Offer From your Friendly Car Body Shop in High Wycombe
The team at Auto Medics would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and present to you our exclusive alloy wheel refurbishment offer.
If you’ve not started (or finished) your Christmas shopping yet and are looking for the ultimate gift for someone who takes pride in their motor, we know our festive offer will go down a treat. Or if your own wheels are looking a little worse for wear this is just the offer you’ve been waiting for.
Get ready for it…
We will refurbish all 4 alloys for the price of 3!
Standard Alloys @ £75 plus VAT
Diamond Cut Alloys @ £85 plus VAT
What an offer right?! So hurry down to Auto Medics in High Wycombe, as this is a limited time offer ending on Sunday 22nd December 2019 as we close down for Christmas.
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment in High Wycombe
If you aren’t already aware, Auto Medics are renowned for our excellent alloy wheel refurbishment service in and around High Wycombe. And our offer couldn’t come at a better time; the perfect time of year to get your wheels in shape and help prevent winter taking its toll on your alloy wheels. We can often work miracles, so even if you think your wheels are irreparable, at least drop in and let us be the judge of that.
Car Body Shop High Wycombe
For more information about our exclusive 4 wheels refurbished for the price of 3 offer drop by or get in touch with Auto Medics, your friendly, local car body shop in High Wycombe on 01494 533 534.
And once again, Auto Medics wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!